35,000 original miles... Very Nice older dual stage repainted Burgundy Metallic exterior with excellent light tan leather interior and carpet. Equipped with desirable 6.0 litre V-8... Very Nice Original...
Just arrived, this three owner slant-back Seville is one of the few remaining 1980 models with the desirable 6.0 Liter engine. This engine was only produced during the first year of this body style. Starting in 1981 and through 1985, these cult cars were only equipped with the troublesome 4.1 liter or the early diesel V-8’s, making 1980 the year to own. Delivered by Chesapeake Cadillac of Bel Aire, Maryland, this car spent its entire life in Maryland and Virginia.
Bill Mitchell redesigned the second generation Seville in 1980 to the bustle-back or slant-back body style, a style very unique to American car design.
This survivor is in very nice cosmetic condition, receiving an older nice dual stage repaint in its original Burgundy Metallic and excellent original light tan leather interior.
This Seville is equipped with the very desirable 6.0 Liter / 368 cubic inch V-8 engine with fuel injection and automatic transmission.
VERY ATTRACTIVE RUST-FREE SURVIVOR!
• 100% laser straight body panels
• Nice older dual stage repaint in Burgundy Metallic
• Excellent factory light tan leather interior and carpet
• Excellent dash, interior & door panels
• Great chrome and soft trim throughout
• Original 6.0 litre V-8 - fuel injection
• Power steering, brakes, & cruise
• Power seats, windows, locks, and defrost
• Tilt - telescopic wheel & power trunk release
• Cold factory air conditioning
• Original AM/FM cassette & factory clock
• Excellent factory wheel covers and newer whitewall radial tires
• 35,000 garage kept miles since new