THANK YOU FOR YOUR INQUIRY. PLEASE FILL-OUT THE
CONTACT FORM BELOW FOR THE FASTEST RESPONSE.
For alternative contact options, please click Contact Information.
25,000 original miles... Excellent original medium Jade Green paint with factory Dark Jade landau vinyl top and Dark Jade Green interior... Excellent original condition...
Just arrived, this low mile Cougar XR7 was originally purchased at Parade Lincoln Mercury of Brooklyn, New York in 1979. Last year this car was purchased as an estate car.
This lovely car has its factory original Medium Jade paint in excellent condition, the factory Dark Jade Green landau vinyl top and body side moldings, and the pristine factory Dark Jade Green interior.
This car is equipped with the original 351-2V V-8 engine with two barrel carb and paired to a Select Shift automatic transmission.
ONE OF THE NICEST IN THE UNITED STATES!
• 100% laser straight, rust free body panels
• Excellent original Medium Jade Green paint
• Factory contrasting Dark Jade landau top and side moldings
• As new Dark Jade green interior & carpet
• Excellent dash & door panels
• Pristine chrome and soft trim throughout
• Original 351-2V V-8 engine - two barrel carb
• Cold factory air conditioning
• Power steering and brakes
• Power Windows
• Original AM/FM 8-track stereo and factory clock
• Factory aluminum wheels & whitewall radial tires
• Original spare tire and trunk compartment
• Traveled only 25K miles over the last 33 years...