THANK YOU FOR YOUR INQUIRY. PLEASE FILL-OUT THE
CONTACT FORM BELOW FOR THE FASTEST RESPONSE.
For alternative contact options, please click Contact Information.
51,000 original miles... Excellent burgundy paint, original red vinyl roof, and red velour interior... Pristine original condition...
Delivered to Gino Imperiola of Leamington, Ontario on June 18th, 1976. This Grand Prix LJ is the last of an era of Pontiac luxury coupes, the LJ being the top of the line Grand Prix thru the mid-seventies.
This car has excellent burgundy paint, original red vinyl roof, and red velour interior. The wood accents on the dash and door panels are also in excellent condition. The car was Ziebart rust-proofed upon purchase and is rust-free. Always garage-kept, pampered, and serviced, this car could not be in nicer original condition.
ORIGINAL AND PRISTINE RUST-FREE SURVIVOR!
• 100% laser straight, rust-free sheet metal
• Stunning burgundy paint with only minor rock-chips touched-up
• Original Landau red vinyl tip and body side molding
• Perfect original red velour interior
• Showroom chrome and soft trim throughout
• Pontiac’s 400 cubic inch V-8 engine with four barrel carb
• Power steering, windows, locks, brakes, and tilt wheel
• Cold factory air conditioning
• Console, shifter, trunk release, rear window defogger, and bucket seats.
• Original AM/FM radio and factory clock
• Factory carpeted floor mats in excellent condition
• Pristine original factory rally wheels and newer radial tires
• Factory owner’s manual and original support manuals
• 51K original, pampered, one owner, garage-kept miles