THANK YOU FOR YOUR INQUIRY. PLEASE FILL-OUT THE
CONTACT FORM BELOW FOR THE FASTEST RESPONSE.
For alternative contact options, please click Contact Information.
12,000 original miles... Excellent dual stage repainted exterior in original Dove Gray with Landau vinyl top and very nice original Versailles cloth interior... Excellent original condition...
This fabulous designer series car was sold by Taylor Lincoln Mercury of Cincinnati, Ohio in 1976. The Cartier model was one of the four Designer Series cars introduced in 1976. The Cartier featured a triple gray combination with special red and white pinstriping. Special leather was standard or one could upgrade to the more expensive Versailles Cloth pillowback interior. This car has the Versailles Cloth interior and the best Lincoln option, a power factory moon roof.
This Mark IV has received one dual stage repaint in the original Dove Gray due to the typical Lincoln paint crazing of the 1970s. It has the factory painted Cartier red and white pinstriping and Landau vinyl roof with Designer Series chrome trim banks for the Mark IV. This car is equipped with the famous Lincoln 460 cubic inch engine, 4BBL carb and automatic transmission.
ONE OF THE NICEST IN THE COUNTRY!
• 100% laser straight, rust free sheet metal
• Excellent repaint in original Dove Gray
• Landau half vinyl roof / chrome trim bands
• Factory pattern Cartier painted pinstripes
• Ice cold factory air conditioning
• Very nice original Versailles cloth interior & door panels
• Original nice chrome and very nice soft trim throughout
• Original 460 cubic inch V-8 engine & 4BBL carb
• Power steering, brakes and tilt wheel
• Power windows, seats, and locks
• Power vent windows
• Original AM/FM stereo and speakers
• Pristine factory chrome wheels and newer radial tires
• 12,000 garage kept miles since new