THANK YOU FOR YOUR INQUIRY. PLEASE FILL-OUT THE
CONTACT FORM BELOW FOR THE FASTEST RESPONSE.
For alternative contact options, please click Contact Information.
35,000 original miles... Original Colonia Cream exterior, tan/rust velour interior... Pristine original condition...
Delivered in Evergreen Park, Illinois, in 1975, this two owner car has only changed hands as an estate car each time its owner passed away. It has lived a pampered, garage kept life and has always received a high level of care.
The Regency was the highest trim level option on the Olds Ninety Eight for 1975 and added the beautiful pillow-back interior. The rare two tone velour is in absolutely perfect, showroom condition.
THIS IS A VERY RARE, PRISTINE QUALITY CAR.
• Laser straight sheet metal, rust & accident free body
• Stunning, original Colonia Cream paint without dings or scratches
• Showroom chrome and soft trim throughout
• Perfect original cocoa brown landau vinyl top
• Optional, famous 455 cubic inch, 4BBL V-8
• Perfect original tan/rust crushed velour pillow-back interior
• Factory air conditioning, power steering, & power brakes
• Power seats, windows, door locks, & cruise control
• Power antenna, trunk, tilt wheel & rear window defogger
• Vintage AM/FM stereo cassette player with digital clock
• Original factory hubcaps and new radial tires
• Vintage wire wheels installed in 1975 are included
• Factory owner’s manual and original support manuals
• 35K original, pampered miles