THANK YOU FOR YOUR INQUIRY. PLEASE FILL-OUT THE
CONTACT FORM BELOW FOR THE FASTEST RESPONSE.
For alternative contact options, please click Contact Information.
20,000 original miles... Mostly original white paint and matching white vinyl top with contrasting dark brown leather interior... Pristine original condition...
This rare color combination Mark IV was sold in Montana where it remained for the 30 years with the original who owned it until he was 90 years old. As an estate car, the second owner moved the car to Texas. With the incredible condition of the car, it is obvious that it has received garage-kept care over the last 35 years.
The mostly original white paint shines like new and is complimented by the rich contrasting dark brown leather interior and matching white vinyl top. The wood accents on the dash and door panels are also in perfect condition. Always garage-kept, pampered, and serviced, this car could not be in nicer original condition.
WIN BEST OF CLASS AT LINCOLN NATIONALS!
• Laser 100% laser straight, rust-free sheet metal.
• Stunning white paint without scratches or door dings
• Matching white vinyl top
• Excellent original dark brown leather interior
• Showroom chrome and soft trim throughout
• Famous 460 cubic inch, 4BBL V-8 engine
• Power steering, windows, locks, brakes, and tilt wheel
• Cruise control and cold factory air conditioning
• Split power seats, trunk release, and rear window defogger
• Original AM/FM/8-Track stereo with power antenna
• Hidden headlights that operate properly
• Very nice Lincoln wheel covers and brand new white radial tires
• Factory owner’s manual and original support manuals
• 20K original, pampered, garage-kept miles