THANK YOU FOR YOUR INQUIRY. PLEASE FILL-OUT THE
CONTACT FORM BELOW FOR THE FASTEST RESPONSE.
For alternative contact options, please click Contact Information.
39,000 original miles... Excellent dual stage Tuxedo Black exterior with beautiful black full vinyl top and perfect black brocade factory interior... Excellent Original Condition...
This rare Marquis Brougham Coupe is my first of this body style to sell in five years. Sold new to Lola Connell of Mountainair, New Mexico on August 5, 1974, this car remained with Lola until 2011 when purchased from her by the second owner, also from New Mexico. We purchased the car a couple of months ago and are completing the refresh.
The sister car to the Lincoln Town Coupe, these cars are, in my opinion, two of the best 1970s full size coupe body styles produced.
Since its arrival in Florida, this Marquis Coupe is being refreshed as with all my cars, everything is fixed before it leaves me. It is obvious this car has been pampered it’s entire life and is in excellent original, rust free condition.
This car has received a brand new dual stage repaint in its factory Tuxedo Black and still wears its original full Black vinyl top. This car has perfect factory Black Brougham brocade interior and door panels.
This lovely car has traveled just 39,000 miles since new, well cared for by its two prior owners. Now it will look great in your garage.
The car is equipped with the Ford 460 cubic inch engine, four barrel carb and automatic transmission.
You have your choice of new 22” Gino chrome wheels and low profile tires or brand new white wall radials and factory wheel covers as the car was originally equipped.
ULTRA RARE – NEW MEXICO RUST FREE SURVIVOR!
• 100% laser straight, rust free sheet metal
• Excellent new dual stage Tuxedo Black paint
• Beautiful original Black full vinyl roof
• Ice cold factory air conditioning
• Perfect Black Brocade factory interior & door panels
• Excellent chrome and soft trim throughout
• Original 460 cubic inch V-8 engine & 4BBL carb
• Power steering, brakes and tilt wheel
• Power windows, seats, and antenna
• Original AM/FM 8 track stereo
• New Gino 22" wheels and low profile radial tires, or
• Original factory wheel covers and new white wall radials
• 39,000 garage kept miles since new