THANK YOU FOR YOUR INQUIRY. PLEASE FILL-OUT THE
CONTACT FORM BELOW FOR THE FASTEST RESPONSE.
For alternative contact options, please click Contact Information.
53,000 original miles... High quality repaint in original Tuxedo Black with original black vinyl top and original black velour interior... Excellent original condition...
Delivered new in North Dakota in 1973, this incredible car was purchased by the second owner as an estate car. The Oldsmobile Regency series was the top of the Olds luxury line and was full of luxury options as standard equipment. The Regency was the top of the line Oldsmobile and was designed to complete with the Cadillacs of the time. A low mileage survivor in triple black is an incredible find and the first I have owned.
This car has received a very nice repaint in the original Tuxedo black and is complimented by the original black vinyl top and perfect original black pillowback velour interior. The wood grain dash and door panels are in excellent original condition. It is equipped with its famous original 455 cubic inch engine and 4BBL carb. It has been detailed, refreshed, and is ready to drive or show.
ONE OF THE NICEST IN THE US!
• 100% laser straight, rust and accident free sheet metal
• Excellent repaint with deep luster
• Excellent original black pillowback velour interior
• Perfect original black vinyl top
• Very nice chrome and soft trim throughout
• Famous 455 cubic inch, 4BBL carb, V-8 engine
• Power steering and brakes
• Power windows, dual power seats, and cruise control
• Cold factory air conditioning
• Rear window defogger and power trunk release
• Original AM/FM stereo and factory Tiffany’s clock
• Four factory Olds rubber mats
• Excellent original wheel covers and newer whitewall radial tires
• New hood insulation and air cleaner sticker will be installed soon
• 53k original, pampered, garage kept miles