THANK YOU FOR YOUR INQUIRY. PLEASE FILL-OUT THE
CONTACT FORM BELOW FOR THE FASTEST RESPONSE.
For alternative contact options, please click Contact Information.
1,000 miles since complete... Excellent dual stage repainted Green Gold Metallic exterior with GT Sport Stripe, brand new black vinyl top, and original dark green vinyl interior... Excellent restored condition...
The 1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport has become one of the most sought after muscle cars for the 70s after the release of the Clint Eastwood film “Gran Torino.” This rust free example is in excellent condition, traveling less than 1,000 miles since the refresh was completes. It is a true survivor and will not disappoint.
The Sport (model #38) is a formal roof coupe. Many less were produced than the Sportroof model.
This desirable survivor was sold new to Arlene Boots by Bill Currie Ford of Tampa, Florida on April 19, 1972. It remained with Arlene until purchased a few years ago by the second owner. The second owner completed a refresh of the car bringing it back to its glory days. Slight cosmetic modifications were made and we can make some changes for the new owner if desired.
When restored, the grill and headlight buckets were painted black. We can repaint the grill to the proper gray and we have the correct Torino grill badge on order. The headlight buckets will be changed back to chrome if desired. The car is set up with factory rims and a dog dish caps. If the buyer desires, we can purchase and install correct Ford wheels.
The exterior features an excellent dual stage repaint in the original Gold Green Metallic. The GT Sport Stripe was added as well as a brand new black vinyl top. The original green vinyl seat interior, dash, carpet, and door panels are in place and in excellent condition.
This Gran Torino is equipped with the freshly rebuilt 351 cubic inch V8 and rebuilt automatic transmission.
RARE LIFETIME FLORIDA CAR!
• 100% laser straight, rust and accident free sheet metal
• Excellent dual stage repaint in correct Green Gold Metallic
• GT Sport stripe added
• Brand new Black vinyl roof
• Original Dark Green Vinyl interior
• Original dash, carpet, & door panels
• Excellent original chrome and soft trim throughout
• Rebuilt original 351 V-8 engine with two barrel carb
• Factory rebuilt automatic transmission
• Factory air conditioning
• Power steering and brakes
• Factory steel wheels, dog dish and new white letter radial tires
• Factory AM/FM stereo radio
• less than 1,000 miles since completed