THANK YOU FOR YOUR INQUIRY. PLEASE FILL-OUT THE
CONTACT FORM BELOW FOR THE FASTEST RESPONSE.
For alternative contact options, please click Contact Information.
79,000 original miles... Excellent repainted exterior in factory Bright Blue Metallic with Argent Silver stripes and brand new White Sebring bucket seat interior... Excellent restored condition...
Sold to Michael Abercrombie fo Goodland, Kansas in the summer of 1972, this rare, fabulous Mach 1 remained in his ownership until 2007 when it was purchased by Champion Ford of Alexandria, Kentucky. Over the last few years, this car has undergone a frame-up restoration to the highest standards.
The Marti report confirms the equipment and color combination of the car. This Mach 1 has been repainted to the original Bright Blue Metallic with Argent silver stripes. The interior is a brand new White Sebring knit bucket seat interior.
This car has 100% factory original sheet metal free from rust, including the floor pans.
The car is equipped with the original, rebuilt 351 4V Cobra Jet Q-code V-8 and a brand new C6 Cruise-O-Matic transmission.
• 100% laser straight, rust free sheet metal
• Show quality repaint in factory original Bright Blue Metallic
• Argent Silver stripes and wing
• Ice cold factory air conditioning
• Brand new White Sebring bucket seat interior & door panels
• Excellent chrome and soft trim throughout
• Original rebuilt 351 4V CJ V-8 engine & 4BBL carb
• Ram Air hood and carb set-up
• Power steering & front disk brakes
• Original AM radio
• Pristine factory replacement wheels covers and brand new radial tires
• 79,000 garage kept, one owner miles since new
• Marti Report in hand