THANK YOU FOR YOUR INQUIRY. PLEASE FILL-OUT THE
CONTACT FORM BELOW FOR THE FASTEST RESPONSE.
For alternative contact options, please click Contact Information.
119,000 original miles... Nicely repainted Honey Gold metallic exterior with new side panels and the original gold vinyl interior... Nicely Refreshed Condition...
Finding a nice Chrysler Town & Country is next to impossible. This very nice, rust free example is a great bargain for your next show. One of the largest wagons ever to come out of Detroit, this car is a highly optioned car with almost every option offered by Chrysler in 1972.
This Town & Country has one repaint in the light Honey Gold metallic complimented by brand new wood side panels and the original gold vinyl interior. The dash and door panels are in very nice original condition. This wagon has the factory luggage rack, fold down third row seating, and dual action tailgate. This Chrysler is equipped with its famous original 440 cubic inch engine with 4BBL carb and automatic transmission. This car has been detailed and refreshed and is ready to drive or show.
DON’T MISS THIS GREAT CAR!
• 100% laser straight, rust free sheet metal.
• Nice repaint in the light Honey Gold Poly metallic / no accident damage
• Original gold vinyl interior & carpet in very nice condition
• Original factory roof luggage rack
• Famous 440 cubic inch V-8 engine and 4BBL carb
• Cold factory air conditioning
• Original AM / FM radio & power antenna
• Extremely rare factory cassette player & recorder
• Power windows, locks, seats, & cruise
• Power steering, brakes & tilt
• Two way tailgate and power window
• Excellent original wheel covers and newer whitewall radial tires
• Pampered, garage kept mile