THANK YOU FOR YOUR INQUIRY. PLEASE FILL-OUT THE
CONTACT FORM BELOW FOR THE FASTEST RESPONSE.
For alternative contact options, please click Contact Information.
83,000 original miles... Nice repainted exterior in the original Midnight Blue Poly metallic with brand new white convertible top and original white vinyl interior... Very nice restored condition...
Purchased by Dr. J. A. Rushing of Malvern, Arkansas and delivered by Cecil Tate Motors on April 27, 1965, this beautiful Parklane convertible was Mercury’s top of the line model in the mid-sixties. We acquired this lovely car from Texas a few months ago and since then have done a complete refresh.
This Parklane has a nice older repaint in the original Midnight Blue Poly metallic which is complimented by its original white vinyl interior and a brand new white convertible top. The dash and door panels are in very nice condition showing lots of detail on this top of the line model. It is equipped with its original 390 cubic inch V-8 engine with 4BBL carb. This car is loaded with options and is equipped for luxury and comfort.
ONE OF THE NICEST IN THE US!
• 100% laser straight, rust free sheet metal.
• Nice repaint with a deep luster & no accident damage
• Striking crimson painted pinstripes and rims
• Very nice original white vinyl interior
• Brand new white convertible top & soft boot
• Rechromed bumpers and nice exterior badging
• (There is pitting on the chrome pot metal dash and steering wheel)
• Factory original 390 cubic inch, 4BBL V-8 engine
• Power steering & brakes
• Cold factory air conditioning
• Original AM radio (not working)
• Buyer has choice of new modern stereo mounted in the glovebox or repair of the original
• Original Mercury wire wheel covers and brand new whitewall radial tires
• 83,000 original, pampered, garage kept miles