THANK YOU FOR YOUR INQUIRY. PLEASE FILL-OUT THE
CONTACT FORM BELOW FOR THE FASTEST RESPONSE.
For alternative contact options, please click Contact Information.
2,000 miles since restoration... Complete frame off restoration with excellent dual stage repainted exterior in bright red with excellent new vinyl and cloth interior in the factory... Excellent restored condition...
This fabulous car was first purchased by Mimi Rogers of Florence, Alabama on October 8, 1964. This had to be the first week of selling the most famous Riviera, the 1965 clam shell headlight model, so sought after by collectors worldwide. This car remained with Mimi and her family until 1999 when the second owner purchased it as a 51K mile, fully original car. The second owner decided he was going to take this rust free car and give it a complete, frame off, nut and bolt restoration to create his dream car.
This car was completely disassembled and each section revamped. This Riviera has an excellent dual stage repaint which is complimented by a new tan cloth and vinyl interior. This new Riviera rides on new wheels and low profile tires. The restomod included a Magnaflow exhaust system, sound and DVD system, new chrome and much more. This great car is equipped with the original, rebuilt, 401 nailhead V-8 motor, 4BBL carb and matching numbers transmission.
THIS IS ONE STUNNING CAR!
• Rust free, laser straight sheet metal
• Excellent dual stage repaint - no bubbles, nicks or door dings
• Excellent new vinyl - cloth interior in factory pattern
• Refinished mahogany wood panels
• Excellent chrome and soft trim throughout
• Rebuilt original 401 V-8 motor & 4BBL carb
• Vintage air conditioning added
• Factory buckets & console
• Power steering, brakes, tilt wheel
• Power seat and power door - trunk openers
• AM / FM stereo with CD and DVD player
• Complete new speaker system
• New Boss wide rims and low profile radial tires
• 2,000 garage kept miles since restoration completed