107,000 original miles... Nice repainted exterior in original white pearl with a very nice replacement white convertible top and excellent blue vinyl interior... Very Nice restored condition...
I have owned several 1961 and 1962 Starfire Convertibles and one is my favorite in my personal collection. Nice examples of these rare cars are becoming increasingly difficult to find.
This great example was repainted base coat / clear coat with a light pearl and has a newer replacement white convertible top. The interior has been revamped in blue vinyl and new blue carpet. This Starfire is equipped with the desirable 394 cubic inch, 345 HP, Starfire engine, with four barrel carb and automatic transmission. This car has been refreshed, detailed and ready to drive or show.
RARE RUST FREE SURVIVOR!
• Laser 100% laser straight, rust-free sheet metal
• Nice repaint in original white with pearl
• Very nice replacement white convertible top
• Excellent newer blue interior
• All original floor pans
• Bucket seat, console & factory tach
• Nice chrome and soft trim throughout
• Original 394 cubic inch V-8 engine & 4BBL carb
• Power steering, brakes, seat, and windows
• Original AM radio and clock
• Pristine factory Starfire wheel covers and newer radial tires
• Garage kept condition