THANK YOU FOR YOUR INQUIRY. PLEASE FILL-OUT THE
CONTACT FORM BELOW FOR THE FASTEST RESPONSE.
For alternative contact options, please click Contact Information.
70,000 original miles... Original garnet lacquer exterior, garnet leather interior... Original condition including paint...
Delivered in Rolling Spring, Pennsylvania, this original car is one of the most original Starfires in the US. This 70K, two owner car will be restored & refreshed to preserve its original condition over the next few years.
Styling inspired by rocketships and space travel of this time, this Oldsmobile convertible was introduced mid-year 1961 to combat the Ford Thunderbird and Chrysler 300G. It was Oldsmobile’s most expensive offering. It was only built as a convertible in 1961 and a coupe version was offered in 1962. This beautiful car was one of the first muscle cars with 330HP, a very fast car in 1961.
• Two owners for the last 46 years
• Laser straight, rust free original sheet metal
• Factory original Garnet metallic lacquer finish
• Original 394 cubic inch – 4BBL V-8, 10.25: 1 compression ratio
• Factory buckets, automatic transmission and console floor shift
• Power steering, brakes, windows, & driver’s seat
• Original factory radio with rear speaker
• Dash & door panels are in perfect condition without cracks
• All original Garnet leather interior & factory floor mats
• Factory owners manual, support docs and brochure
• Original factory hubcaps and new radial ties
• Rebuilt complete brake system including master cylinder
• Original radio rebuilt with AM/FM inserted into original radio
• New radial tires & factory hubcaps
• New rear main, oil pan, & transmission seals
• New water pump and radiator core