THANK YOU FOR YOUR INQUIRY. PLEASE FILL-OUT THE
CONTACT FORM BELOW FOR THE FASTEST RESPONSE.
For alternative contact options, please click Contact Information.
37,000 original miles... Perfect, show quality dual stage repainted exterior in Rangoon Red over Greystone White with immaculate red and white leather interior... Perfect restored condition...
After going through a complete, no expense spared, frame-off restoration by Barry Bales II of Scottsdale, Arizona, this incredible car was awarded a national AACA Award in 2006. Often considered one of the rarest and most desirable convertibles of the 1950s, this lovely car is pristine.
This opulent luxury convertible was made in very limited production and very few were produced with factory fuel injection.
This car received a show quality, base coat / clear coat repaint in its factory Rangoon Red over Greystone White. The immaculate exterior is complimented by this Pontiac’s gorgeous optional red and white leather four bucket seat interior.
The chrome dash, door panels, engine and trunk compartments are in perfect condition, restored to better than original condition.
This Bonneville Convertible is equipped with the famous original 371 cubic inch, 310 horsepower, fuel injected engine coupled with a four speed hydromatic transmission and dual exhaust.
IMPECCABLE FRAME OFF RESTORATION!
• 100% laser straight, rust free sheet metal.
• Show quality dual stage repaint in Rangoon Red / Greystone White
• Mint red & white leather front & rear bucket interior
• Excellent white power convertible top
• Perfect chrome and soft trim throughout
• Famous 371 cubic inch, fuel injected V-8 engine
• Power steering & brakes
• Original Wonderbar AM radio & power antenna
• Mint factory Pontiac wheel covers and newer whitewall radial tires
• Very few pampered, garage kept miles since restoration complete