THANK YOU FOR YOUR INQUIRY. PLEASE FILL-OUT THE
CONTACT FORM BELOW FOR THE FASTEST RESPONSE.
For alternative contact options, please click Contact Information.
1,400 original miles... Excellent original silver blue metallic painted exterior with factory original black convertible top with factory red leather bucket seats and wool carpet... Excellent original condition...
Just arrived, this two-owner car has been in Florida since 2003 and is in as new condition. Chuck Beck is world renown for his high-quality Porsche reproductions that are built to a standard of no other reproduction vehicles. This is not a kit car, but a hand built reproduction of the famous 1955 Porsche Spyder, made famous by James Dean. The quality of the materials, components, and assembly speaks for itself. Selling new for $37,000 with a waiting list, these cars are highly sought after in the collector market.
These cars are built as screaming machines. This is one of the fastest cars I have ever driven. This 550 is equipped with an air cooled engine fed by dual Webber carbs, performance exhaust, suspension, and brake components make this car a blast to drive. Fitted with optional convertible top and side windows, this car also includes many of the upgrade options including leather seating and chrome wheels.
THIS IS A VERY RARE, PRISTINE QUALITY CAR.
• 100% laser straight, perfect fit body panels
• Excellent original Silver Blue metallic paint
• Factory original black convertible top
• Factory red leather buckets and wool carpet
• Excellent Speedster dash & door panels
• Great chrome and soft trim throughout
• Air cooled 4 cylinder engine - dual Weber carbs
• Optional chrome wheels and newer radial tires
• 1,400 garage kept miles since new