THANK YOU FOR YOUR INQUIRY. PLEASE FILL-OUT THE
CONTACT FORM BELOW FOR THE FASTEST RESPONSE.
For alternative contact options, please click Contact Information.
54,600 original miles... Excellent repaint in the original Sequoia Cream with Beautiful new Red leather interior with Haartz cloth Black top... Excellent restored condition...
This lovely Buick Super Convertible is one of the favorite iconic Buick's ever... In the movie Rain Man, a 1949 Roadmaster Convertible was featured in the same color combination.
Sold new by Noyes Buick of Boston, Massachusetts on June 24, 1949, it remained with the original owner's family until purchased by a Buick collector in 2007. This car was restored to original condition and is a fantastic color combination. I just don't know how you find a nicer 1949 Buick Convertible and it drives as nice as it looks.
In my opinion, this car has some of the best body lines of any Buick ever. This car is on great condition for the any level of show and you will likely place... It would be a proud addition to any collection.
This car has had one excellent repaint in the original Sequoia Cream. Beautiful new Red leather interior. Haartz cloth Black top Mint dash and door panels, older carpet needing replacement due to fading. We would be happy to include this in the purchase.
VERY RARE & DESIRABLE MODEL.
• Excellent rust & accident free body and undercarriage
• Beautiful repaint in factory Sequoia Cream
• New Black Haartz cloth & boot
• Outstanding new Red leather interior, & door panels
• Excellent original dash, steering wheel and gauges
• Excellent original or new chrome, stainless, & badging
• Rebuilt original 248 cubic inch Straight 8 engine
• Dynaflow factory automatic transmission
• Power windows and seat
• Original factory AM radio & clock
• Beautiful factory wheel covers and newer wide white radials
• only 2,000 original miles since completed